About Lions District 4-A2 & the World!
Lions are everywhere. We're active men and women in more than 206 countries and geographic areas.
The Lions Club of District 4-A2 is a group of 60 Lions Clubs. We are located in the central & southern part of the great San Joaquin Valley in the geographical center of the State of California.
We are a part of the world wide benevolent organization known as Lions Clubs International Foundation (LCIF). Our International headquarters is located in Oakbrook, Illinois with over 16,000 clubs located all over the globe.
Lions Clubs International Headquarters
300 West 22nd Street
Oak Brook, IL 60523-8842
Click Here for a Fact Sheet describing what Lions and Lions Clubs do.
Our motto is "We Serve".
Here are just a few of the many projects we are involved in or support:
- Canines Companions for Independence
- City of Hope
- Ear of the Lion Hearing Foundation
- Guide Dogs of the Desert
- Kases for Kids - A Program of Helping Kids who are taken from their homes into protective custody.
- Leader Dogs for the Blind
- Lions Camp at Teresita Pines
- Lions Eye Foundation of California-Nevada Inc.
- Lions Flag Day (A History)
- Lions Rose Float
- Lions Hope Foundation
- Lions Wilderness Camp for Deaf Children, Inc.
- Lions Sight and Gearing of Southern California
- Recording for the Blind & Dyslexic
- Student Speaker Foundation
- Western Lions Ear Foundation
- White Can Day, Inc.
- California Lions Youth Exchange
For more information regarding MD-4 endorsed projects, please visit: http://www.md4lions.org/projects.html